I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through any registration process on the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
Examples of and Reasons for Collected Information:
– Offer and provide products and services to you;
– Communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
– Send information to others if you ask us to do so;
– Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
– Manage your application for employment with us and/or contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities;
– Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
– Operate, evaluate and improve our business
– Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
– Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
1. Personal Information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
2. Non-Personal Information
3. Interest-Based Advertising
On our site(s), we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. This section of our Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Our Site(s) is/are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our Sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our Sites, we will delete the information from our records.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do Not Track Policy
We make no guarantees that our website is designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section.
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US